Subject: - The Civilly Dead - Pro Se/Sue Juris/ Pro Per and other CRAP people put next to their names Re: [ed44] Re: REDRESS

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      I would not recommend putting any of those next to your name such as United
      States of America
      Citizen vs. Citizen
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/cvc.htm

      Or human being
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/sermon/human.htm

      Besides in law as in life it is written In traditionibus scriptorum
      chartarum non quod dictum est, sed quod gestum factum est, inspicitur.

      "In the delivery of writings, not what is said but what is done is to be
      considered."
      Seek the kingdom
      Peace on your house
      Gregory@...

      Join the Kingdom News List
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/subscribe.html

      ----- Original Message ----- If you feel the need to put some label, or
      designation of status, next to your name I recommend "Human Being, citizen
      of the United States of America (if born or naturalized), Michigan State
      Citizen (or whatever state in which you are domiciled in / resident of)
      with all the Rights, Privileges and Immunities that implies." All other
      labels or titles are immaterial and irrelevant. Absolutely meaningless. Your
      'status' as a Human Being and Citizen (dual) provide you with immunity for
      'procedural due process of law' defects you make in your attempt to secure
      your Right to Substantive Due Process of Law. SUBSTANCE over FORM - ALWAYS.
      Remind them of this frequently and often.