Re: [tips_and_tricks] Governmental and Taxing Authority According to the Bibl...

  • Kevin Hart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
      Nicbux,

      The book of Romans was addressed to the Roman Christians who were already believers in the body of Christ. Some have called it the Christian Articles of Faith of the New Testimate.

      I will reserve to do further study to see how much of this is applied to the rest of the New Testimate.

      There's a lot of the bible that is directed to sinners. Last time I looked, I think that covers everyone that breathes. It's only those who accept his two gifts that he gave us, can be with him forever in his kingdom. Those of us who live, already have the first gift. The other is conditional on you to accepting or rejecting it.

      As always, have an income tax-free day and life,
      /s/ Kevin Hart, All Rights Reserved
      General Manager
      Truth in Taxation Ministries
      (216) 253-5965

      Nilbux@... wrote:
      I can basically agree with what you wrote except for one thing.

      Paul's epistle was TO THE ROMANS
      not to us.

      Some think that every verse in Bible
      was directed at us.  Surely you don't