Governmental and Taxing Authority According to the Bible with Related Web Site URL's

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2004
      ----- Original Message ----- Subject: Governmental and Taxing Authority
      According to the Bible with Related Web Site URL's

      I agree with much of what was said in this lengthy post but there are a few
      points that may be of interest.
      God ordained the kingdom of God and merely allowed men to ordain governments
      for themselves. Cain's city state, Nimrod's Babylon, Pharaoh's Egypt,
      Caesar's Rome were all allowed and were the result of sin not the ordination
      of God.
      America like the lands of Rome had an existence before the emperors took the
      power, potestas and imperium, from the hands of the slothful people.
      The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under
      tribute.Proverbs 12:24

      The United States was never ordained by God. There may have been "good" men
      with some good ideas who formed it but God does not ordain corruption and
      there were some bad ideas completely contrary to biblical principles placed
      in the constitution.
      Rome vs US
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/sermon/romeus.HTM
      The Constitution Part I
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/news/4dconstitution.html

      Jesus preached a kingdom and appointed it, ate it worked in it and told us
      to do the same. It wasn't of the Roman World but it was on earth. But I have
      said that before.

      I wanted to mention something else here.
      I wrote this for this group but put in the foot notes for later publication
      hence the numbers.
      Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves:
      for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may
      do it with joy, and not with grief: for that [is] unprofitable for you.
      This is a terrible translation and very miss leading
      Obey is from the Greek peitho which is a verb translated persuade 22 times,
      trust 8, obey 7, have confidence 6, believe 3, be confident 2, and at least
      half a dozen other miscellaneous translations.
      It is defined 'to persuade or be persuaded or thirdly to trust'.1
      It has nothing to do with ministers of his called out exercising authority.
      They have no such authority. They are servants of Christ who came to serve
      the people of the kingdom at hand.

      "them that have the rule" hegeomai translated count 10 times, think 4,
      esteem 3, 'have rule over' only 3, be governor 2, with half a dozen other
      miscellaneous translations
      It is defined as "to lead in the sense of "to go before". It really does
      not mean to rule the same as poimaino, kanon or brabeuo but none of those
      really means to exercise authority either.
      This is because, in the kingdom of Heaven, God is the authority and each man
      must learn to rule himself according to God in his own heart and mind.

      And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over
      them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But
      ye shall not be so: Luke 22:25

      This goes for pastors too or especially. Anything contrary to this is not
      ordained of God.

      Hebrews 13:7 does use the word hegeomai for rule too:
      Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the
      word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of [their]
      conversation.
      But the word "remember" is mnemoneuo2 which only means to be mindful of or
      to think of.

      The words 'over you' in both cases is from humon3 which means you. There is
      no word 'over' in the text at all.
      The words 'submit yourselves' is from hupeiko4 which is simply saying to
      not be obstinate but cooperative.
      The word account is the word 'logos' which means 'word' which opens another
      whole point which is best dealt with elsewhere.

      The kingdom of heaven is about taking rights back by first taking your
      responsibilities back. The Church is about men who serve you in this task
      according to a particular design set forth by Abraham, Moses and Jesus and
      His Apostles and should be by His Church.. They are the public servants of
      the kingdom which operates on the perfect law of liberty. The kingdom of God
      established by Christ is the only salvation to the tyranny of the world
      today. People need to seek it and its righteousness coming together in one
      accord and you will succeed.

      Peace on your house
      Gregory@...

      Join the Kingdom News List
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/subscribe.html

      Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together
      But Building a Spiritual House of Living Stones
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/data/astonezform.asp
    • Kevin Hart
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 26, 2004

        Kevin,

        You can rescind your agreement at any time. Its not the number you
        are returning for it never was your number. Since you have assented
        to the jurisdiction under a mutual agreement that you didn't even
        know about, you can cancel the agreement at any time and take back
        your sovereignty.

        One can only do this under certain conditions such as not having a
        job and being completely self-supporting.

        Nick,

        I believe that you�re confused between the words rescinding and canceling. Rescinding their paperwork can only come from the agency or party that originated the privileging the use their property in the first place. You can find out who owns the property by looking at it and/or asking them if it�s their forms or paperwork they sent or gave you. The canceling provision comes from you, if the terms and conditions are not acceptable to you (ie, involving the issues of Non-Disclosure of the terms and conditions of the privilege that you took from them, misrepresentation, fraud, and of course commerce, jurisdiction, and venue they placed you without your consent or permission under compelled performance.) You take your pick on that list. Every one of these provisions is violated by them and your acceptance is waived if you don�t object to the misuse and misapplication when they occur against you.

        Otherwise, live up to those conditions and don�t complain about it when you accept it. Most people do the later, rather the former choice. As a result they are their slaves and the issuer is the master. You are their property and they can do whatever they want with you. After all, you put yourself in that position in the first place. You didn�t have to accept this, unless you consented to it in the first place. When you are in their commerce, jurisdiction, and venue, you must play by their rules and conditions that they will allow you to have at their command. Sometimes, they will play with your head (head games in your mind) and get you to commit more crimes in order to control you. If this makes you mad, it should. Learn how to stop this from happening to you. Education is the key and application is the action.

        To answer your second paragraph, you sent to the group and me is no. One does not need to do this under certain conditions such as not having a job and being completely self-supporting. If you are under compelled performance to do something, you must assert all you natural rights and do so without prejudice when the action occurs or you don�t have any rights. This can be done at any time, under any condition, by anyone asserting them when they are compelling you to use their forms, privileges without your consent and permission in order to commit any type of fraud. When they ask you to commit this, please don�t do this, unless you want the consequences of the action(s) they will place under you if you go along with it either knowing or not knowing it. You in turn can be charged with the fraud that they trapped you under and that you committed against them. Almost all crimes are revenue crimes or involve the misuse of their money or property. Every one that I know who went to jail did so under those provisions I just stated in this paragraph.

        As always, have an income tax-free day and life,

        /s/ Kevin Hart, All Rights Reserved kchart212@... General Manager, Truth in Taxation Ministries Office # (216) 253-5965 Fax # (216) 803-2575 Do you know that all income taxes are voluntary? Give yourself an instant raise, check it out and find out why. Go to http://www.paynoincometax.com and http://www.paynoohioincometax.com
      • CCDude
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 26, 2004

          Not Having A Job :
          Does this exclude working “for self?”   … e.g. self supporting.

          Living off a trust –
          Retired -

          can the SS be rescinded under these conditions.

          From: Kevin Hart [mailto:kchart212@...]
          Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Governmental and Taxing Authority According to the Bible with Related Web Site URL's

          Kevin,

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 28, 2004
            CCDude,

            The Social Security Administration will ignore all claims for you to cancel your use of the number, but it will never rescind the number once it's issued. Do anyone have access to SSA Form 555? It's that form that is allegely "provides for the cancellation of the privilege grantee user" of the Social Security Number.

            If anyone ask you for that number, give them the Public Social Security Disclosure Form in the files section of the ZIF group. When they know what could happen to them, they will usually stop asking for that number from you.

            If the moderator would like me to provide that form, let me know.

            As always, have an income tax-free day and life,
            /s/ Kevin Hart, All Rights Reserved
            General Manager
            Truth in Taxation Ministries
            (216) 253-5965

            From: Kevin Hart [mailto:kchart212@...]

          • nickster97@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 29, 2004
              --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Hart <kchart212@y...>
              wrote:

              Kevin,

              You must understand the nature of the agreement that you are being
              held to.

              Most people do not consent to the agreement, that means either

              1. They object, which I never see anyone do.

              2. They Assent - They don't complain.

              By contract, a corporation granted citizenship within a state must
              obtain an EIN number which is another contract with the United
              States to uphold the Social Security System. Read section 3121 well.

              According to this, they need a tax ID for you to work there and
              likewise, you have the additional benefit of having employment. Its
              a two way street. You must pay tax on the income.

              This is why, one must be self sufficient, there are no common law
              occupations when working within a corporation. A common law
              occupation would be for instance, a carpenter with no ties to a
              corporation. He is self serving.

              When you rescind, you recsind your assention. Its exactly as you
              have described with showing the fraud,non disclosure...etc.

              America is run by contract. Everything you do is by contract and you
              must understand the nature of the agreements that you are operating
              under or you will be lost and not understand where and why the
              justice department is coming after you.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 29, 2004

                nickster97@... wrote:

[...]

                Yes, I have read them many times and it defines the terms "employers" and "employees". How are you an "employee" if you never submit to their paperwork in the first place? The assumption and presumption is that you are that until your assert  that you don't fit that definition.

                 If you have to submit to it, it's compelled performance on your part and you have grounds for a lawsuit. Remember, the Taco Bell case of asking for a Social Security Number. They settled this matter out of court. You always preserve all your rights at all times. If the company terminates you, you have a lawsuit. There's also nothing in section 3402(n) that say that you have to use the W-4 form. It's only in the regulations and the citing authority is a set of TD's. These regulations are not found in the Federal Register or having the force and effect of law. You can make your own exemption forms and you become a Common Law Worker and not an employee of the company. You can't partake of any employee benefits, but you can work there. If that arrangement doesn't work, you can always work as a sub-contractor with one of my firms that sets up a contracts with the company you want to work for. Those are some of the answers to the employee questions. People get themselves into trouble when they submit an application for employment. Change their form and initial off it and submit the Private Social Security Disclosure Form I have. It explains the law to the company that wants to hire you. You must never lie to them or they will not hire you. Always, make them prove that what you tell them isn't a lie. It's your commerce, jurisdiction and venue that will hang them if you don't give in. It's will stand up in litigation if you assert it.

                If they don't want to work with you,  tell them that you will disclose their hiring practices to others in the community and tell them that you will encourage others to boycott their products and/or services they offer.

                If you don't give a Social Security Number as the number is completely voluntary, by the Social Security Administration. One doesn't fit into their system and definition of  the term "employee".

                When you rescind, you recsind your assention. Its exactly as you  have described with showing the fraud,non- disclosure...etc.

                You mean  preserve all you natural rights given by your Creator and not the term "rescind". I explained the term "rescind" in the last e-mail message to you and the board. I will not have to explain it again until you refute that term that should be used in its place. Otherwise I will assume and presume that the terms is used correctly.

                America is run by contract. Everything you do is by contract and you must understand the nature of the agreements that you are operating under or you will be lost and not understand where and why the justice department is coming after you.

                Agreed, America is run by contracts and the terms and conditions have to have essential elements for it to be valid and enforceable in arbitration litigation both parties agree on in case of a dispute.

                I'm not the Defendant in the case. I'm the Petitioner in the case and I'm going after the Department of Justice. I'm suing them for fraud and defamation of character for cooking their paperwork against me.