How do you pray in your Church?

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      How do you pray in your Church?

      Jesus said After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in
      heaven, Hallowed be thy name.Matthew 6:9

      Or do you pray Dear IRS I would like some of your benefits, exeptions and
      legislative grace.

      Dear Father our United States I would like to be a part of your government
      where your leaders are benefactors who exercise authority one over the
      other.
      Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise
      lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called
      benefactors. But ye shall not be so: ...
      If you aren't praying to our Father in heaven but other fathers on earth
      then don't take his name in vain and just pray to the ones on earth.

      Yes you do create a "trust" when you apply to the government for its service
      and blessing. You create a trust every time you mail a letter.
      Don't think that the law is created by statute, it is created by contract,
      application and participation.

      2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for
      what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion
      hath light with darkness?And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what
      part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
      And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple
      of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in
      [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.2 Corinthians
      6:16

      There is no "dual authority" as was mentioned. God does not share his throne
      with the adversary. Any one who thinks this is acceptable is in error.
      We are not to make covenants or argreements with them or with their gods and
      as I have shown there are gods many.
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/pdfiles/godsmany.PDF

      This is not an option, registration is not an option for the Church
      established by Jesus Christ, obedience is not an option. Pray/apply to the
      Father, period.

      We are not to deliver the people into bondage. We are not to be priests of G
      od ministry and priests of the adversary. Also no minister marries the
      people. They marry each other. He is just a clerk in the kingdom for the
      purpose of record keeping. The minister can choose to participate or not but
      he has no other authority. He is a servant or he is not in accord with
      Christ.

      Mammon is intrusted wealth the common purse that runs toward death when it
      is the unrighteous mammon. That wealth can be like the federal reserve or
      like the registration of a child with the treasury department as they did in
      Rome. It was the flesh pots of Egypt
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/movma.htm

      Maybe people ought to find out what a Nicolaitan is.
      Http://www.hisholychurch.net/pdfiles/book2/nicolaitans.PDF

      Many Churches try to be free. I have little doubt that IBT could have
      survived had they listen to Peter Kershaw early on. Although there was more
      they needed to attend to than Peter told them they would have faired much
      better with a few simple changes in their approach. I came on the picture
      late but I told Gregg what the problem was and in fact the judge told him
      also but by then it was late. Yet he could have still recovered. At least
      some of the problem is talked about in our article.

      IBT and cutting muster.
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/news/ibt.html
      This idea of rescind is not a good idea. Moses did not come into Egypt and
      say rescind you contract with Pharaoh and neither did Jesus or John the
      Baptist.

      Once you understand that Christ is a king and appointed two or more people
      as one body to do his purpose thenm you should understand that this was
      incorporation by Jesus Christ. This is the corpus of Christ.

      Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to
      give you the kingdom.
      Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed
      unto me;

      If those people go and get incoporated by another authority then they loose
      the first incorporation by the words of the state.

      If they have done this through ignorance their is a way back but many
      Churches do not want to repent even if they are shown their error.

      A little more in reference to comments made in this issue. If you "have and
      use" an SSN you have to file a 1040. Income tax is not statutory for
      individual persons it is a patrimonial right. It was in Rome and it is in
      the US. They called in Quarban.
      Rome vs US
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/sermon/romeus.HTM
      Employ vs. Enslave
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/eve.htm

      Someone said that pastors are taught that the law requires churches to
      register. But right on the 1023 it states that Churches to not have to
      file. This is not complicated. I admit people are foolish and can be duped
      but once they are they need to stop and repent. If they don't then it
      becomes sin.
      The Body of Christ Vs. The Body of the State
      Http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/bvb.htm

      I am not going to have the time to respond to those who are going to be
      upset with what I wrote. This is a great list but my time is divided enough.

      Those who think they want to hear more.
      Join the Kingdom News List
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/subscribe.html
      Those of you who want to hear less you may get your wish:-)

      Peace on your house
      Gregory@...

      Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together
      But Building a Spiritual House of Living Stones
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/data/astonezform.asp