DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS

  • j
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
      anyone have any thoughts how to fight a out of control township and
      court.This township told me by a court order that we could only have four
      cars on our property and they are fining us $3800.00 due in ten days which
      we do not have the money.If we do not pay they will lien our
      property...Help any thoughts thanks....Jay
    • Cloverleaf762
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
        Have you expatriated yet? As long as you are a US citizen instead of a
        American CITIZEN you are stuck as a member of the corporation and have to
        follow there whims. If you leave the corporation you can stop them in there
        tracks and bite back if they so much as look at you cross eyed.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
          As Gary on the list said to me to explain my case a little better, so here
          it is and sorry for the length.
          I am in PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.The township and my neighbor who just
          died have been giving me trouble since 1977.
          The township charged me having a repair shop, which I did not, I would fix
          my uncle's car who lived with us.Next they charged me with working on my
          cars to bug my neighbor, then numerous times they charged me with junk cars
          and a few other things along the way. My neighbor would call the police
          when my radio was on in the two car garage, police would come and find
          nothing wrong.
          Well I won all the battles with the township and then they charged me with
          having a warehouse.A warehouse of cars they said.We have a two car garage.
          So I called the township and asked about this notice of warehouse and they
          said I would have to appeal it to the zoning board, which would cost
          between $4000.00 and $6000.00 payable to the zoning board, you would not
          get your money back win or lose.So I went out front of our house and looked
          for the warehouse, I did not have one so I did not appeal the matter to the
          zoning board.Well; I was found guilty of having a warehouse because I did
          not give them money and appeal.In Jan 2002 we went to court again and they
          fined me $1500.00 and told me we were only allowed to have four cars on our
          property (there is no law in the township as to the number of cars you can
          have on your property), so I parked them in the street in front of our
          house(the cars are all tagged and inspected), next they put up no parking
          signs in front of our house so I could not park the cars there.So I parked
          them down the street and up the street.
          In Oct 2002 the deed to the house changed hands from my wife and me to my
          wife only because of medical reasons.
          In November 2002 we moved the cars back on the property because of the
          snow that was coming down, as you can not be parked on the street once it
          starts snowing.
          In December 2003, I get a letter from the township's lawyers saying that I
          am in contempt of court for having more than four cars on the property that
          I no longer own.
          In Jan 04 back to court for them to charge me with contempt, they ask who
          owns the property and I say my wife, This stops the hearing, but the judge
          tell the township's lawyer to join my wife as a additional defendant. So
          they do that without even giving her a zoning notice or hearing.
          May 04 back to court the judge who is in the township's pocket as it would
          seem, because he did not want to listen to any defence we had.The following
          week a Monday, the judge orders for me and only me to pay the township
          $3800.00 in ten days(which is up on Thursday) for their attorney fees and
          to move all cars except four off property or the township will lien the
          property and fine me lots of money.
          In the proposed order that the township's lawyers wrote up, it said for me
          to pay $20,000.00 and go to jail...
          This is for having tagged, inspected cars on my wife's property. Who said
          we are free in AMERIKA ??

          So what are your thoughts has to how to handle this. By the way we have
          nine cars, my wife own's five and me four.
          We like old cars, the cars range from 1954 pickup to a 1990 pickup which
          all have tags. Jay
        • jbj
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
            Having never posted to the tips and tricks I hope that this message comes
            through properly. Richard Cornforth from Ok. has a course in law training
            called, "The Secrets of the Legal Industry", it is a course manual and video
            set, (hopefully now DVD) that is well worth the reasonable price of what he
            charges. www.famguardian.org is now advertising the course. It is sold by
            their marketing firm, www.sedn.org or .com, check famguardian's site for
            exact website, this is from memory.
            In that course he talks about the local townships and municipalities and
            passing of laws that are unconstitutional and how to get them overturned and
            reversed. Essentially the case you have against you may be what he calls a
            void judgement and void judgements can be overturned using the methods he
            details in the course. I highly recommend the seminar which is ongoing in
            various parts of the country.
            jbj