Re: Another cause for dismissal??

  • hilton27360
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, randssmith@w... wrote:
      > Hi,
      > You may recall my getting ticketed for parking my WIFES van in the
      > disabled slot of a food store parking lot.
      > I appeared in court two weeks ago and I answered for the ticket and
      got a continuance

      You consented to the courts jurisdiction by your request for
      continuance ......so, stand and deliver..game over.

      the facts in contention were:
      1 a bill for X frn
      2 a collection agency dba the city of _________
      3 the national fair debt collections practices act

      All of which you failed to assert, and instead
      resorted to "code pleading"
    • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2004
        On Monday, June 7, 2004, at 10:44 AM, hilton27360 wrote:

        > --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, randssmith@w... wrote:
        >> Hi,
        >> You may recall my getting ticketed for parking my WIFES van in the
        >> disabled slot of a food store parking lot.
        >> I appeared in court two weeks ago and I answered for the ticket and
        > got a continuance
        >
        > You consented to the courts jurisdiction by your request for
        > continuance ......so, stand and deliver..game over.

        You got that right! Why do people not understand the concept of giving
        the jurisdiction issue away?

        > the facts in contention were:
        > 1 a bill for X frn

        Actually, they never ask for FRNs, at least not lawfully, and I have had
        cases dismissed when they were caught doing so. The money of account of
        the United states (another concept most Americans fail to comprehend) is
        measured in "dollars". Everyone should know that FRNs are not dollars.

        > 2 a collection agency dba the city of _________

        Did the collection agency receive a legitimate delegation of authority
        from a legitimate office holder of the chartered entity? (Never when I
        investigate it!)

        > 3 the national fair debt collections practices act

        Why invoke federal jurisdiction? It admits to so many other "facts"
        which are not true after investigation, but may be stated as facts by
        one willing to waive numerous rights.

        > All of which you failed to assert, and instead
        > resorted to "code pleading"

        And codes are not even "law" in California! (I know this case was not a
        California case, but it is also true in Oregon and Washington, so where
        else is the lie being advanced?) They are merely prima facie evidence,
        and can often be proven to be in error.
      • Nilbux@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15, 2004
          In a message dated 6/15/2004 12:07:50 PM Central Daylight Time, frogfrmr@... writes:

          the United states (another concept most Americans fail to comprehend) is
          measured in "dollars".  Everyone should know that FRNs are not dollars.

          I have copy of letter from IRS stating that Frns are not dollars,
             nilbux@...
        • Legalbear
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2004
            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, randssmith@w... wrote:
            > Hi,
            > You may recall my getting ticketed for parking my WIFES van in the
            > disabled slot of a food store parking lot.
            > I appeared in court two weeks ago and I answered for the ticket and
            got a continuance

            You consented to the courts jurisdiction by your request for
            continuance ......so, stand and deliver..game over.

            This would only be true if you claimed the court didn't have personal
            jurisdiction. You can't consent to subject matter jurisdiction that is
            lacking.

            the facts in contention were:
            1 a bill for X frn
            2 a collection agency dba the city of _________
            3 the national fair debt collections practices act

            All of which you failed to assert, and instead
            resorted to "code pleading"

            If you resorted to the "national fair debt collections practices act" as a
            defense you would be code pleading as well. I suspect you would be hard
            pressed under that act to prove the city was acting as a debt collector.

            PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c. For mailing: Excellence Unlimited,
            2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO 80634

            BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

            www.legal-research-video.com
            www.legalbears.com
            www.freedivorceforms.net