FL: Motion To Enforce Court Order V. Criminal/Civil Contempt

  • mrlynn7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      In a flagrant disregard for a FL. Family Court Order, my daughters
      mother violated a court order for my visitation. This violation was
      done the same day the Order was signed! Further, I live a 1,000
      miles away for which I drove and she then secreted the child after
      the Judge signed the order, the judge also signed an Order To Pick
      Up Child for which the family told the Sheriff's Dept. they were
      hiding her and I would never see her.

      Should I file a Motion To Enforce a Court Order or file for Civil or
      Criminal Contempt. What are the differences between the three for
      which a Judge has remedy?

      I would appreciate any help, Thanks, Lynn