Re: [tips_and_tricks] How would I sue an Assemblywoman in California?

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
      Why would you need to get permission to sue an individual?
      We are suing a school district in federal court without permission.
      The federal Government is the only entity that I know of that you might need permission to sue.
      Paul from chicago
    • ibbblank
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2004
        It is what I was told. So, I asked for "permission" from the Attorney
        General. In our city we must ask for permission to sue the city, so,
        I believed the person who told me I had to get permission to sue an
        Assemblywoman. If not, all the better. :>)

      • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 14, 2004
          On Wednesday, June 2, 2004, at 05:58 PM, ibbblank wrote:

          > Do I need to get permission, as one does when sueing a city official?
          > Whom would I get that permission from?

          I guess you missed it when I pointed out that in California, the odds on
          one of your mere neighbors taking the required oath of office necessary
          to be considered an office holder by one who waives no rights are indeed
          extra slim. See the California Constitution at Art. XX, section 3.
          Apply all the normal rules of English grammar. Have a good law
          dictionary handy for any words of which you aren't absolutely sure of
          the definition, for example, "all".

          Do you have some reason you want to vest a neighbor with powers over you
          that they otherwise do not have? Apparently, most people alive today DO
          have such a reason, as I find few willing or able to attempt to
          challenge the usurped authority of the elite over the ignorant. In
          three months of trying on the internet, I could not find more than two
          people willing to discuss it.

          This is why I find long discussions over the finer points of law and
          procedure mere mental masturbation
          on the part of people who unconsciously waive all their rights whenever
          it suits someone else who takes it upon themselves to make the request,
          much less a demand to do so.

          "How would I sue an Assemblywoman in California?" is a trick question.

          The answer is: "Show me the name of the neighbor who took and filed the
          required oath of office in order to enter into the duties of the office
          of assemblywoman in California."

          You can't sue what isn't there. Also, consider which mere neighbor you
          are ready to invest with the powers of a judge over you, since you have
          shown that you will waive SOME rights.
        • jm367@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 15, 2004
            Have you explored the writ of praemunire as an instrument to correct wayward, oathless public servants ?
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 15, 2004
              OK, Can I sue a member of her office staff?
            • Legalbear
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 15, 2004
                It is what I was told. So, I asked for "permission" from the Attorney
                General. In our city we must ask for permission to sue the city, so,
                I believed the person who told me I had to get permission to sue an
                Assemblywoman. If not, all the better. :>)

                You don't say what you want to sue for. If you want to sue for a general
                tort, you may need permission because of the 11th Amendment if you want the
                state to pay the claim. If you are suing her in her personal capacity, the
                11th amendment doesn't apply. If you are suing under 42 USC 1983 (civil
                rights violations) in her personal capacity, or, her official capacity for
                declaratory or injunctive relief, you do not need permission because of the
                Supremacy Clause. The phrase you would look for is "a waiver of
                governmental immunity."

                PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c. For mailing: Excellence Unlimited,
                2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO 80634

                BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

                www.legal-research-video.com
                www.legalbears.com
                www.freedivorceforms.net
                www.irs-armory.com
                www.legalbearswebmarketing.com
              • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 4, 2004
                  There can be no such animal as an oathless public servant.

                  Having the oath is a prerequisite to becoming a public servant.

                  Using a writ on a mere neighbor would only encourage more misbehavior.