Re: [tips_and_tricks] missing records

  • Don Schwarz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Article [VII.]

      In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty
      dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried
      by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United
      States, than according to the rules of the common law.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Maybe you better demand your right to a jury at the common law
      because the controversy exceeds $20.

      You want them to prove to you, to CERTIFY that you are in court at
      equity or admiralty and GET IT IN WRITING!

      By what power under the common law Constitution, do you find yourself
      at a "bench trial" where the facts are not in dispute???????

      You can only be denied a jury trial if you and the opposition agree,
      that you all agree to the facts in evidence.

      You are just looking for a legal determination!

      I don't think you want this!!!!!!!!!

      Make sure you ask them if it is a DIRECT TAX you owe,
      or an INDIRECT TAX you owe.

      This makes all the difference in the world!