Re: [tips_and_tricks] How would I sue an Assemblywoman in California?

  • Debt Nemesis Mail
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
      You would file a notice and/or claim with the insurance commissioner (usually prescribed by statute, pretty easy to follow).  Then they can make an agreement with you or refuse to answer.  Either way, you take the next step, if they don't answer or reject it, then the court has jurisdiction.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
        Why would you need to get permission to sue an individual?
        We are suing a school district in federal court without permission.
        The federal Government is the only entity that I know of that you might need permission to sue.
        Paul from chicago
      • ibbblank
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2004
          It is what I was told. So, I asked for "permission" from the Attorney
          General. In our city we must ask for permission to sue the city, so,
          I believed the person who told me I had to get permission to sue an
          Assemblywoman. If not, all the better. :>)

        • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 14, 2004
            On Wednesday, June 2, 2004, at 05:58 PM, ibbblank wrote:

            > Do I need to get permission, as one does when sueing a city official?
            > Whom would I get that permission from?

            I guess you missed it when I pointed out that in California, the odds on
            one of your mere neighbors taking the required oath of office necessary
            to be considered an office holder by one who waives no rights are indeed
            extra slim. See the California Constitution at Art. XX, section 3.
            Apply all the normal rules of English grammar. Have a good law
            dictionary handy for any words of which you aren't absolutely sure of
            the definition, for example, "all".

            Do you have some reason you want to vest a neighbor with powers over you
            that they otherwise do not have? Apparently, most people alive today DO
            have such a reason, as I find few willing or able to attempt to
            challenge the usurped authority of the elite over the ignorant. In
            three months of trying on the internet, I could not find more than two
            people willing to discuss it.

            This is why I find long discussions over the finer points of law and
            procedure mere mental masturbation
            on the part of people who unconsciously waive all their rights whenever
            it suits someone else who takes it upon themselves to make the request,
            much less a demand to do so.

            "How would I sue an Assemblywoman in California?" is a trick question.

            The answer is: "Show me the name of the neighbor who took and filed the
            required oath of office in order to enter into the duties of the office
            of assemblywoman in California."

            You can't sue what isn't there. Also, consider which mere neighbor you
            are ready to invest with the powers of a judge over you, since you have
            shown that you will waive SOME rights.
          • jm367@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 15, 2004
              Have you explored the writ of praemunire as an instrument to correct wayward, oathless public servants ?
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 15, 2004
                OK, Can I sue a member of her office staff?
              • Legalbear
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 15, 2004
                  It is what I was told. So, I asked for "permission" from the Attorney
                  General. In our city we must ask for permission to sue the city, so,
                  I believed the person who told me I had to get permission to sue an
                  Assemblywoman. If not, all the better. :>)

                  You don't say what you want to sue for. If you want to sue for a general
                  tort, you may need permission because of the 11th Amendment if you want the
                  state to pay the claim. If you are suing her in her personal capacity, the
                  11th amendment doesn't apply. If you are suing under 42 USC 1983 (civil
                  rights violations) in her personal capacity, or, her official capacity for
                  declaratory or injunctive relief, you do not need permission because of the
                  Supremacy Clause. The phrase you would look for is "a waiver of
                  governmental immunity."

                  PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c. For mailing: Excellence Unlimited,
                  2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO 80634

                  BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

                  www.legal-research-video.com
                  www.legalbears.com
                  www.freedivorceforms.net
                  www.irs-armory.com
                  www.legalbearswebmarketing.com
                • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 4, 2004
                    There can be no such animal as an oathless public servant.

                    Having the oath is a prerequisite to becoming a public servant.

                    Using a writ on a mere neighbor would only encourage more misbehavior.