UCC 1

  • Penfurn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hello folks,

      I am trying to gain an understanding of a UCC 1 filing. Can anyone lead me to information, or perhaps offer some explanations of this?

      Thanks,

      Glenn
    • eugene baudin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        rice mccloud, john bryant archives[wwfar.com]to do it
        right requires a bullet porrf security agreement,
        power of attorney on the strawman, i did a copyright
        on the strawman, be careful of how and where you place
        your name and the strawman on the ucci

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/