missing records

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 6:13 PM
      Last week, I picked up my certified copy of the court record
      for my appeal on state income tax (no jury). I had expected a jury

      Last night in examining it, I find vital documents missing,
      the forged and unsigned  tax returned used as evidence
      plus the letter from prosecutor who stated in bold, under lined caps:
      "THIS OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH."

      I got the judge to take judicial notice that "cash" means money.

      I do have a copy of his letter marked "Exhibit A" by him.

      I guess that I need the judge to sign an order for prosecutor
      to return missing documents?

      I am supposed to deliver legal file to Appeals Court on 5th June.
    • Don Schwarz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        Article [VII.]

        In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty
        dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried
        by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United
        States, than according to the rules of the common law.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Maybe you better demand your right to a jury at the common law
        because the controversy exceeds $20.

        You want them to prove to you, to CERTIFY that you are in court at
        equity or admiralty and GET IT IN WRITING!

        By what power under the common law Constitution, do you find yourself
        at a "bench trial" where the facts are not in dispute???????

        You can only be denied a jury trial if you and the opposition agree,
        that you all agree to the facts in evidence.

        You are just looking for a legal determination!

        I don't think you want this!!!!!!!!!

        Make sure you ask them if it is a DIRECT TAX you owe,
        or an INDIRECT TAX you owe.

        This makes all the difference in the world!