THIS MAN IS STANDING FOR ALL OF THE REST OF US Re: Drivers License

  • A. Schneidmiller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2004

      THIS MAN IS STANDING FOR ALL OF THE REST OF US

      Re: Drivers License

      This needs to be an organized campaign so that singularly we are not eaten like fish in a school when a shark goes through, gets some, but then the school closes back up and no one notices the ones that are gone.... we have to protect each other now and activate, say NO to this total occupation by a corporate statutory scheme and military agenda NOW..... there should be nothing more terrifying than the FACT that our courts are completely corrupted now and we have to by our presence restore our authority.

      ALL TOGETHER WE SAY NO MORE DRIVERS LICENSE - NO MORE LICENSE PLATES - NO MORE COMPELLED INSURANCE ON OUR HOMES AND CARS

      NO MORE MALUM PROHIBITUM AGAINST FREEBORN NATURAL PEOPLE - NO MORE REPRESENTATIVE HUMAN CORPORATE  FICTIONS MAKING CLAIMS IN THE COURTS OF THE PEOPLE, OCCUPYING OUR LAWFUL OFFICES WITH FOREIGN AND UNDISCLOSED JURISDICTION BEING BAR ASSOCIATION CONTROLLED.

      NO MORE ANSWERING TO SOME IMAGINARY OVERLORD DATABASE WITH ROBOT UN-HUMAN AGENTS - THIS IS A BAD B MOVIE OR LIVING NIGHTMARE..... EACH OF US ACCOUNTABLE -  ONE BY ONE WE TAKE IT BACK... SOME ONE WROTE ONE SNOWFLAKE STARTS AN AVALANCHE - IT IS TIME

      Thanks !!!!
      My License expired on my birthday and the next day I took off my plates!!
      That is my small contribution to no more butchered babies.
      Do you have a list of case law that Statutes do not apply to "we the people".
      I know I had one [federal level] that state the  Forest Service arms were to be used only against officers of the Corporation not the citizens. I lost it and  can not find it. Thank You and keep up the good work!!!
      No remedy, No rights

      We ARE the lawful jurisdiction by our PRESENCE in that courtroom.  Difficult concepts for people to grasp, not normal conversation or thinking.  The STATE has to bear the burden of proof and there has to be a crime, an injured party, a human making a claim against another human, and the whole bill of rights process kicks in if there IS a claim or injured party then evidence and warrants, and truth in contracting, basic law, Inherent Law, Natural Law.  WHAT IS REAL - TRUTH AS YOU KNOW IT TO BE - FACTS STATED - THE MERITS OF THE ISSUES RAISED HEARD BY A PUBLIC ASSEMBLY, SWORN, NO GAMES .... not something else with made up and arbitrary and intentionally vague definitions.

      I am so glad to hear that you are living the rights that you see now you posess !!!  This is sui juris.  our own empowerment and activation AS WE ARE LED within, our own God speaking to us and we listen and ask for sincere positive accountable guidance and it is there.  You have been doing that for a long time now writing to us, discovering it as we did over time, it sinks in.   The Garden gets Watered deeply, and the new life manifests in new activities in the "outside" world.  People who think they can change others are just wrong, the changes are within ourselves to see TRUTH and see things differently.

      For many years I have asked my husband through our ordeals "WHY am I discovering this now ---- HOW IS IT that all these executive officers of the court we have worked with, 35 year career prosecutors, and no one tells us any of the traps, all in the words and in the process, most of what we have learned first hand getting beat up.  For a long time we lived with that, and then wrote the sui juris book for that reason, that the people HAD to be warned about what we had no idea was going on and everyone we met did not know either.

      That has changed now to the point where you can come in as a lay person and within a few days be up to speed reading these issues openly being discussed on the internet.  This was NOT the case back in l998 when we starte our website with this goal of consolidating the core issues that people are still not seeing .... the deceptions are SO incredible, the half truths and whole lies all mixed together and most people to not know process..... PROCESS  as you see now is LIFE ITSELF and the sui juris information affects how you see the world from them on after learning how it works.

      Amazing to us continually, as well as our teachers, the depths of the deceptions that keep unfolding.  The things we have posted about the BAR and the courts on our website raise the CORE issues, beyond  what most people understand at all about a court, which is almost nothing anyway.  Sheep to slaughter, slaves to rape, use up as cheaply as possible for the corporate master and then liquidate.  That is what the courtroom is now.  The killing floor.

      We all know that until everybody does it - removes the plates, say no to licenses at all on private people engaging in private business of their own, money, everything, domiciled, protected.....  we still get nailed, but we have to do it in order to stop it from happening...

      The first ones on anything get hit, but it has to start with you and me and them one by one..... and this IS growing .... people are starting to realize that they have to really stand in a court if necessary or brought in there for excercising their rights and to make our claims, telling the truth on the record and exposing the abuse and not being silent or submissive for the slave rape/rendering by the corporate machine.  It HAS to go beyond talk now, because THEY are coming into our homes and lives increasingly, when they take your personal information they have entered your lives permanently and your children.  These records are used vindictively in the courtroom against you.  Without exception.

      People, normal people, good people, just never imagined that things like a drivers license or social security could become a dangerous stranglehold on our whole lives and posterity.  But with the internet came the databases and they are permanent, filled with lies and slander on people, growing exponentially, with every piece of information on everybody - I think I just read that an average of seven times a day EVERYONE in the country is photographed unknown to them.  This is trespass, slave and master control of the people, and we have to stop their databases and defend ourselves and our children from their agressions.

      If you have to defend it in court it is the right to travel that you stand on, the basic right, the bill of rights that requires a crime to have been committed to detain, fine, assess, all the rest a freeborn sovereign.

      We have to use that simple standing, really that is all there is in the court, we make the record for ourselves to put the truth in there that has not been there before... the conflict and issues have to be raised in the court.... but the only REAL argument is no crime - no authority.... that is the challenge....

      The thing to remember too, like the Raymond Karziewski article we sent out earlier, we cant be afraid when they send us to jail or convict us for saying no to their "contract".... our standing is simple - we do NOT volunteer to their assault, to self incriminate - and that we KNOW that EVERYTHING we tell them, give to them, cooperate with them turns against us immediately in a permanent database without lawful process.

      So the Bill of Rights is the simple outline, it covers it all, and you get beyond statute law..... Go to our website google engine and put words in there "contract", "statute", "malum prohibitum and malum in se", "bills of attainder", "caselaw", "travelling" - see what comes up, all kinds of articles and caselaw.  If you still dont find what you need write back for it.  But remember that the issue in the court that we have to focus on and stay focused on like a laser beam, a life line in the court, is the HUMAN standing there with RIGHTS, your right to travel and not self incriminate and to be free from all the things that judge is going to compel on you... to get a license, to pay a fine, to go to jail if you dont for no crime - you have to be willing to all the way to the line with it and may be go to jail, we have over and over.....

      It exposes them in their own empire as corrupt - and it makes them look real bad every minute you are in there ... this is where the courtwatchers come in, and getting peoples stories public when they are attacked like this.  The prostitutes cannot operate in the light and they are getting more terrified every day of good people watching what they are doing....

      "when the people fear the government we have tyranny, when the government fears the people we have freedom" or close to that.... and we are getting there....  are you anywhere near Deschutes County?  There is going to be a hearing on the 9th of June and the people are going to arrest a corrupt attorney they have been focusing on, maybe this time we will get him into custody, the sheriffs are getting more cooperative with the people all the time, and one of the men along with Will and others is former elected Sheriff of Marion County now turned whistleblower part of our "group".  He and his wife were arrested in court a month ago and then were released a few hours later, by a totally viper judge out there, and they had to experience the arrest and fear, but then learned as we have, that when you stand on the truth, and MAKE THE RECORD as you go, even from jail with a pencil on yellow paper in hand written motions ... that is what we have had to do many times.

      So fear not !!!!  But you have to make the record and stand on sui juris inherent Rights, not argue statutes or casewlaw, but TRUTH and FACTS.  The Active Present, what they are doing to you right now.  Raymond Karziewski goes on fasts when they do this to him and he is an older guy and his health deteriorates real fast.... last time they looked so bad and had stepped in it so bad attacking him, that the took him out of the jail and dropped him off on the sidewalk in front of the hospital and just left him there.....  it is all undone now, they are so exposed .....

      just keep making the record... and starting to feel what freedom means.  Our friend Bill Mayhar says "we have rights with this Bill of Rights that we can't imagine" and it is true, we are only beginning to see the real issues.  We feel like it is a miracle every part of this "revolution" as the people are seeing what has to be done and activiating to excercise rights we have never truly known, what a REPUBLIC is.  And with the internet, the whole world now comes into the active present, Republics, Under God, United.

      pamela gaston

      Do you Yahoo!?