IMPORTANT

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      Inlooking thru the certified copy of the original record
      I find no copy of  prosecutor's letter stating that his office
      does not accept cash.

      However, I do have a copy from the trial marked Plaintiff's exhibit  B

      There might be other exhibits excluded but it is 12 PM and
      I'm going to bed.  Why millions call it 12 AM is a mystery to me.
      Why should 12 AM come 12 hours and 1 minute after 11:59 AM ?

      Must deliver record and transcript by June 5th.