Re: (Fwd) Absurdity to the Nth Degree

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2004
      In my state tax trial wth no jury, the prosecutor
      submitted as evidence, unsigned forged returns
      and said they were mine.  I said that I had never
      seen them before, they were unsigned and were
      the state's returns, not mine.

      Next, the prosecutor submitted as evidence,
      copies of letters the state had sent me 7 years
      earlier. Their witness from the dept. of revenue
      agreed that the letters had been sent to me.
      When I cross examined, I asked her to read
      2 of those letters for the record. She read both,
      one for each year and the letters said that they
      have my returns but they are not valid without
      my signature!

      I got the judge to take judicial notice that "cash" means
      money.  The prosecutor submitted a copy of a letter he
      had sent to me where he said in bold, underlined capitals:
      "THIS OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH"

      The judge, Jimmy Hoffa's daughter, ruled against me
      because sh had to, no matter what occurred at trial