1099 for Credit Card Debt negotiation

  • birdlinski1948
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 11:29 AM
      No cash advances were ever taken! How by paying for food at
      resturants, hotels and buying some consumer goods, did I get
      enriched by 5K. You forget I paid on these cards for 3 or 4 years.
      They enriched their account by 5K with my signature. Did they pay
      taxes on my principal, interest and fees that I got charged every
      month?