RE: [tips_and_tricks] Motion to dismiss

  • Cloverleaf762
    Message 1 of 9 , May 16, 2004
      Yes. It is the same thing we know and use up here. Although we work on the
      lawful side, and not the legal side, the USSC, federal, and STATE statues
      are in step with everything we do. Just have to see the big pitcher.

      C;heloverL. Look at this. This is a bar exam over view. Look at the
      citizenship section.

      Shouldn't be in there court. Always demand jurisdiction, and drop your US
      citizenship to become an American CITIZEN. One has privileges, the other has
      rights take your pick. Here is a copy of something I files 2 weeks ago that
      just got me an offer to settle on the part of THE STATE. Remember THE STATE
      is a corporation, it is not
      _____