Take notice

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2004
      In a message dated 5/15/2004 10:12:06 PM Central Daylight Time, jhooper@... writes:

      Yes a car registered in PA where we live. Got the ticket in NY state,
      city of elmira. Had no disability sticker on it, so when i parked in
      disability space i was ticketed.

          I hope you know that only a federal court has jurisdiction with
          diversity cases.   Make a federal case of it and everyone should
          who is charged in states where they don't live.

          Questions?