FORECLOSURE HELP IS HERE!!!

  • KnJ Inc.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004

      Hi,

          If you or someone you know is in or near foreclosure I implore you to send for more information regarding a new program that can save your home and your equity. Please send an email requesting information to: EquityPlus(at)Ameritech.net or call 888-535-3325 and leave a message and someone will get back to you.

      Thank you.

      Men occasionally stumble over truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Not I, for, “It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect… He teaches my hands to make war...”