Re: [American Police State] Re: No evidence of treason, he says?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      In a message dated 4/29/2004 11:52:04 AM Central Daylight Time, FRANKKJV@... writes:

      9/11 was an Act of War.  There is
      no evidence that there was
      treason involved.  If someone has it, show it, and I don't want to
      hear a mountain of allegations, theory, inuendo, assertions, etc.  I
      want to see/read/ the evidenc
      e.

      It was treason to take oaths under penalty of death to support
          the second most powerful force on earth which is Freemasonry.

          One cannot get far in politics withou swearing this oath.