Re: [tips_and_tricks] Void Judgements

  • John Wilde
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2004
      He was standing there getting sentenced, because he was being held
      without bail since the 5th day after the indictment came down. He had
      no choice. He has never been voluntarily before the court. That folks
      is jurisdiction. When you are already under arrest, you go where you
      are told or you get drug there.

      Wake up and get a clue. His attorney didn't sell him down the tubes.
      He simply had the worst of the worst in tyrant judges. His conviction
      will be overturned on appeal, because the Fifth Circuit has already
      decided one of the primary issues in other cases.

      g'day
      John Wilde

      Dessie Andrews wrote:

      > Because, and by now it's obvious, he listens to attorneys. Why was he
      > standing there getting sentenced? Why did he sit through the whole
      > ordeal? Because he surrendered his rights to attorneys.

    • Tally Eddings
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2004
        When posting, please say who "he" is. I have no idea about whom you speak.

        > He was standing there getting sentenced, because he was being held
        > without bail since the 5th day after the indictment came down. He had
        > no choice. He has never been voluntarily before the court. That folks
        > is jurisdiction. When you are already under arrest, you go where you
        > are told or you get drug there.
        >
        > Wake up and get a clue. His attorney didn't sell him down the tubes.
        > He simply had the worst of the worst in tyrant judges. His conviction
        > will be overturned on appeal, because the Fifth Circuit has already
        > decided one of the primary issues in other cases.
        >
        > g'day
        > John Wilde
        >
        > Dessie Andrews wrote:
        >
        > > Because, and by now it's obvious, he listens to attorneys. Why was he
        > > standing there getting sentenced? Why did he sit through the whole
        > > ordeal? Because he surrendered his rights to attorneys.
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • John Wilde
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2004
          This thread was about Dick Simkinan