Re: [tips_and_tricks] TAXATION IS A SPURIOUS ISSUE.

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2004
      I'm on several law discussion lists.

      On a few, I've lately tried to initiate discussion regarding people
      making instant objections to violations of rights and requests for
      voluntary waivers of rights.

      The topic is so taboo, I only got one private e-mail in response to over
      fifty different posts.

      The Americans now have the mindset of the conquered.

      Facts no longer matter, only perception.

    • Nilbux@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2004
        In a message dated 5/6/2004 6:55:15 PM Central Daylight Time, frogfrmr@... writes:

        Facts no longer matter, only perception.

        "It is not a matter of wfhat is true that counts
        but a matter of what is perceived to be true"
        Henry Kissinger    How true!

        I got that in the concentration camp from another
        inmate when I was there for not waiving my rights.

            nilbux