Fed agents expendible?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      On state tax conviction, my bail was set at 150,000 bux
      about the same time a man charged with killing a federal
      agent had bail set at 10,000 bux.  Tax claimed: <4000

      Eventually, I won a new trial and case was dismissed
      when I rejected a plea bargain with no jail time.  Why
      was I so brave?  The plea bargain could have cost me
      my professional license. I had to risk a trial.