Re: [tips_and_tricks] Void Judgements

  • Tally Eddings
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      Yes, Simkanin needs Richard Cornforth, not an "Attorney" who will help screw him royally.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2004

        Because, and by now it’s obvious, he listens to attorneys.  Why was he standing there getting sentenced?  Why did he sit through the whole ordeal?  Because he surrendered his rights to attorneys.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2004
          He was standing there getting sentenced, because he was being held
          without bail since the 5th day after the indictment came down. He had
          no choice. He has never been voluntarily before the court. That folks
          is jurisdiction. When you are already under arrest, you go where you
          are told or you get drug there.

          Wake up and get a clue. His attorney didn't sell him down the tubes.
          He simply had the worst of the worst in tyrant judges. His conviction
          will be overturned on appeal, because the Fifth Circuit has already
          decided one of the primary issues in other cases.

          g'day
          John Wilde

          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2004
            When posting, please say who "he" is. I have no idea about whom you speak.

            > He was standing there getting sentenced, because he was being held
            > without bail since the 5th day after the indictment came down. He had
            > no choice. He has never been voluntarily before the court. That folks
            > is jurisdiction. When you are already under arrest, you go where you
            > are told or you get drug there.
            >
            > Wake up and get a clue. His attorney didn't sell him down the tubes.
            > He simply had the worst of the worst in tyrant judges. His conviction
            > will be overturned on appeal, because the Fifth Circuit has already
            > decided one of the primary issues in other cases.
            >
            > g'day
            > John Wilde
            >
            > Dessie Andrews wrote:
            >
            > > Because, and by now it's obvious, he listens to attorneys. Why was he
            > > standing there getting sentenced? Why did he sit through the whole
            > > ordeal? Because he surrendered his rights to attorneys.
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • John Wilde
            Message 5 of 6 , May 9, 2004
              This thread was about Dick Simkinan