Void Judgements

  • Sterling W Wyatt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004

      Simkanin Sentenced: 84 Months.  Simkanin has tentatively selected Houston attorney Clay Conrad to craft his appeal and defend him through the appeal process.

      If there are not actual LAWS on the books that he has been charged, tried and judged guilty of breaking, how does that Court have first instance subject matter jurisdiction?

      So if the judgement is VOID for lack of jurisdiction, why is he going down the APPEAL path?

      Wayne

    • Tally Eddings

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2004

          Because, and by now it’s obvious, he listens to attorneys.  Why was he standing there getting sentenced?  Why did he sit through the whole ordeal?  Because he surrendered his rights to attorneys.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2004
            He was standing there getting sentenced, because he was being held
            without bail since the 5th day after the indictment came down. He had
            no choice. He has never been voluntarily before the court. That folks
            is jurisdiction. When you are already under arrest, you go where you
            are told or you get drug there.

            Wake up and get a clue. His attorney didn't sell him down the tubes.
            He simply had the worst of the worst in tyrant judges. His conviction
            will be overturned on appeal, because the Fifth Circuit has already
            decided one of the primary issues in other cases.

            g'day
            John Wilde

            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2004
              When posting, please say who "he" is. I have no idea about whom you speak.

              > He was standing there getting sentenced, because he was being held
              > without bail since the 5th day after the indictment came down. He had
              > no choice. He has never been voluntarily before the court. That folks
              > is jurisdiction. When you are already under arrest, you go where you
              > are told or you get drug there.
              >
              > Wake up and get a clue. His attorney didn't sell him down the tubes.
              > He simply had the worst of the worst in tyrant judges. His conviction
              > will be overturned on appeal, because the Fifth Circuit has already
              > decided one of the primary issues in other cases.
              >
              > g'day
              > John Wilde
              >
              > Dessie Andrews wrote:
              >
              > > Because, and by now it's obvious, he listens to attorneys. Why was he
              > > standing there getting sentenced? Why did he sit through the whole
              > > ordeal? Because he surrendered his rights to attorneys.
              > >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • John Wilde
              Message 6 of 6 , May 9, 2004
                This thread was about Dick Simkinan