TAXATION IS A SPURIOUS ISSUE.

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      Our misleaders want us to argue about taxes
      and to punish those who won't waive their rights.

      THERE IS NO PROVISION IN LAW TO "PAY"
      TAXES WITH LEGAL TENDER.  "Pay" is not
      found in the legal tender statutes AND
      NO ONE WANTS US TO PAY TAXES!

      They want us to THINK that we pay taxes and
      to THINK that government spends money and
      to THINK that we have freedom.

      Free people do not have to perform for strangers.
      Free people don't fear their servants, they fire them!

      Ask for:  Beware The Thought Police    nilbux@...

    • Dave Miner
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        Nilbux --

        Instead of giving constant rhetoric that the courts have thrown out time after time, why don't you tell us what to do?  If we take the position you take, sooner or later we will go to jail.  So, if you REALLY take that position, and if you REALLY don't pay income taxes, and if you REALLY stay out of jail, tell the rest of us what to do.  Otherwise, you are merely spouting impractical and dangerous rhetoric.

        Yours in Freedom,

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2004
          I'm on several law discussion lists.

          On a few, I've lately tried to initiate discussion regarding people
          making instant objections to violations of rights and requests for
          voluntary waivers of rights.

          The topic is so taboo, I only got one private e-mail in response to over
          fifty different posts.

          The Americans now have the mindset of the conquered.

          Facts no longer matter, only perception.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2004
            In a message dated 5/6/2004 6:55:15 PM Central Daylight Time, frogfrmr@... writes:

            Facts no longer matter, only perception.

            "It is not a matter of wfhat is true that counts
            but a matter of what is perceived to be true"
            Henry Kissinger    How true!

            I got that in the concentration camp from another
            inmate when I was there for not waiving my rights.

                nilbux