Re: [tips_and_tricks] Non-lawyer Subject

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2004
      Greetings Kevin,

      It is not an error on my part...
      It is an error on your part!
      See other post on the difference between a "right" that is created by
      the state and a "liberty" that is given by God.>

      By the way, I personally beat the IRS in the mid 80's!
      No problems since then!

      Deo volente,
      Jim

      Blessed be the Lord my rock, that teacheth my hands to war,
      And my fingers to fight. Psalms 144:1