Why guns must go

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      In a message dated 4/24/2004 12:10:35 PM Central Daylight Time, wtpdiscuss@... writes:

      Now to what or who do you turn? Perhaps the only remaining hope is as our forefathers found - revolution.

        Have we had a second revolution?

        The dollar was permanently fixed as a measure of silver
         by the Coinage Act of 1792.  This could be changed only
         by amendment OR by revolution.  It has been changed
         but there is no amendment that changed it.

          We had a revolution and you missed it!

          SEE why we mst be disarmed before too many wake up?