Fw: megans law

  • lookin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004

      Well Penna has done it again. A addition to Megan's law would require a sex offender to have a GPS attached to them if it passes.

          TO THOSE WHO SAY "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG" YOU ARE NEXT.

      First they test our animals then us. Also in Penna, they want to chip our cows so they can "PROVE HERITAGE".

      We call that bull skit here.

      WAKE UP AMERICA.

      PLEASE PASS THIS TO THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIVE