Janet Burton - forced vaccine case in Arizona

  • Ingri Cassel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      I am soliciting to anyone in this group who lives in Arizona and can
      assist John and Janet Burton in the filing of an appeal in Maricopa
      County. We have given them much info. on Arizona law, court rules
      and procedure. They just need a person that lives near Phoenix,
      Arizona to do a final review of their appeal so that it is not
      thrown out on aome technicality.

      Their phone number is 480-785-4846 and their email address is
      thelighterside@...

      Thanks for any assistance you can provide these dedicated folks.

      In the Spirit of Truth,

      Ingri Cassel, director
      Vaccination Liberation
      P.O. Box 457