God is Still in Charge on His Graces to the United States of America, but for How Long?

  • Kevin Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Hello Boys and Girls,

      For those of you who doubt that God is still watching over us. Take a look at this and tell me that it isn't so. There's no doubt in my mind that God is watching over us and going to judge us all for what we are to do suppose to be. The guardians of liberity and freedom.

      As always, have an income tax-free day and life,
      /s/ Kevin Hart Non-Assumpsit
      ZIF Moderator

      Subject: THE AMERICAN FLAG - A MUST SEE.

      THE AMERICAN FLAG - A MUST SEE

      The photo is authentic and unretouched.
      The picture was taken on regular Kodak 35mm film.
      The person who took the picture couldn't believe the image created by the sun's rays.
      Nice of them to share with the world!

      For those that prefer to think that God is not watching over us....

      go ahead and delete this.

      For the rest of us.....pass this on.

      /s/ Kevin Hart, Non-Assumpsit kchart12@... General Manager, Truth in Taxation Ministries Office # (216) 253-5965 Fax # (216) 803-2575 Do you know that all income taxes are voluntary? Give yourself an instant raise, check it out and find out why. http://www.paynoincometax.com and http://www.paynoohioincometax.com