RE: [tips_and_tricks] Federal Judge Dismisses $7 Million Lawsuit Against Irwin Schiff

  • stevenswan@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 5:34 PM
      jeb,

      I didn't sic the feds on Schiff. It's not like he was hiding what he was
      doing. I simply complained because they were prosecuting me for utilizing
      and promoting his theories, yet they weren't prosecuting him. Then I came
      to the realization that I wasn't being prosecuted because of my income tax
      activities; I was prosecuted because I widely distributed my belief that
      the Israeli Mossad and the Jewish Neo-Conservatives in the Bush
      administration and elsewhere were behind the September 11th terrorist
      attacks in order to drag the United States into wars with all of Israel's
      enemies. Ten days later, 20 IRS agents were at my door.

      Steven A. Swan
      www.stevenswan.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 6:16 PM
        I stand corrected