Re: [tips_and_tricks] Judge orders Vaccines for 5 and 7 yr old children

  • John Wilde
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
      What type of action is involved that a judge is ordering the vaccinations?

      In Arizona, there a two exemptions for the vaccinations. Religious
      and a general cause we don't want them. A judge cannot overrule that
      discretion in absence of some extraordinary circumstances.

      If the kids are in the public fool system, then all the law permits
      is that the kids be sent home for two weeks after an "outbreak" is
      declared by the health department. Of course if the kids are in a
      public school, the parent(s) should pull them out, but that's just my
      personal opinion.

      I would also have her contact the Institute for Justice. They have
      a local chapter in Phoenix. Clint Bollick is good folks. Don't know if
      this is in their subject field, but they might be able to make a
      referral. Go to:

      www.ij.org

      g'day
      John Wilde