Obey Unlawful Orders?

  • aipu2
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31 11:20 AM
      Hi. I believe it's illegal and unconstitutional to give or obey an
      unlawful order knowingly. I believe it's also illegal for anyone to
      give or obey an order that violates anyone's unalienable rights. And
      I believe it's illegal for any legislature to propose or pass any
      bill or legislation, or for any court to uphold such an act or law or
      rule, that violates anyone's unalienable rights. I believe a lot of
      legislation and court rulings are thus unlawful. However, I don't
      know of specifically where or how such law facts are to be found. Can
      someone please point me in the right direction? I want to have
      references to such law facts for anyone who may be abused by such
      laws as certain provisions in the Patriot Act and numerous others
      threaten to do. If someone in public office violates unalienable
      rights unknowingly, I think it would be grounds for ruling the public
      office holder incompetent. M. Scott Peck said in his book, People of
      the Lie, that the Army Field Manual says it's against the Geneva
      Convention for any military personnel to obey unlawful orders. But I
      think it's also a court ruling that applies to all public office
      holders. Am I right? J
    • John P Roshio, Auctioneer
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 13, 2004
        Hello folks,
        My name is john, I have been a member for quite some time now
        and am getting ready to goto court.
        I have a felony charge from 14 years ago and it'sa haunting me
        now.
        I was arrested in Sept for pos of gambling devices (Slot machines,
        Not illegal) however when the Detectives came intot the building
        they saw a small cal Handgun (With a lock and NOT FOR SALE)
        inside of the display case.
        They sent in an undercover to try to buy it and I refused. They came
        in about an hour later and arrested me for Felony possesion of
        Firearm.
        I am NOT the Business owner and the gun was not mine (I Ran an
        auction house) Anyway, Since that time I bonded out of jail,
        released my Public defender and am now representing myself "in
        Propria Persona"
        Any help as to some motions I may file and any help in general
        would be helpful.
        I intend on going into the next pre-trial and asking for more time
        (Unless someone has a better idea) and then filing a motion to
        change my please based on the fact the PD filed the original plea
        for me without consulting and without consent.
        And the pleading to the facts and not the charge. no arguement and
        no dispute.
        I could land me in prison for up to 18 years.
        I have to say I'm scared to death and need some guidance (I don't
        want legal advice and wil not consider it such).

        Thanks in advance,

        john
      • Dessie Andrews
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 14, 2004
          Go to Ralph Winterrowd's web site www.jusbelli.com and bone up on
          assistance of counsel. Stick to this like glue and they can't move
          forward.

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Cloverleaf762
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 14, 2004
            Are you Sovereign? If you are do a rule 12 at a motion hearing. You need to
            win the battle before it goes to court.

[...]

            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/aQSolB/TM
          • Occupant Family
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 14, 2004
              Greetings John, etal,

              This use of the "felon in possession" charge is bogus.
              The courts have already ruled on it!
              See attached court cases.

              Deo volente,
              Jim

              Would those who say it cannot be done...
              Please get the hell out of the way of those doing it!
            • jm367@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 14, 2004
                A duly executed affidavit from the owner of the business and the firearm stating that he is the owner of both and that neither the building nor the firearm were in your control would help.

                In fact, it would be ideal if the owner of the firearm would file for recovery of it.  They will say it is evidence in a crime or that it has been forfeited.  He should deny that and request a hearing on the issue. You will learn a lot from that hearing.  If he prevails, the case against you goes away, too, I should think.

                I would also send this affidavit to the Governor with a plea for retroactive restoration of civil right to be in the same place as a business with a firearm.

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 14, 2004
                  What are the requirements of "possession"?

                  Were your fingerprints on the firearm?

                  Did you have a key for the lock?

                  Were your fingerprints in evidence anywhere inside
                  the display case?

                  Find the exact law you were arrested under.

                  Know every requirement of that law to be enforced under.

                  What elements need be evidenced to be liable under
                  the law.

                  Challenge the jurisdiction of the arresting officer.
                  File a Motion to Prove Jurisdiction.

                  They must prove every step they took to arrest you
                  under the charges brought.

                  If they lose jurisdiction at any point, there it ends.

                  Review any court decisions brought under that law
                  to see if any other defendants had the charges dismissed
                  because of a failure of the police to comply with every portion
                  of the law a printed, or by any court decisions thereof.

                  Know the law better than the cops and know how it is to
                  be applied. If they enforced the law improperly, then
                  the law is without standing.

                  If the law is applied incorrectly, then it cause you legal injury
                  and now you become the victim.

                  At 03:17 PM 4/13/04 -0400, you wrote:
                  >Hello folks,
                  >My name is john, I have been a member for quite some time now
                  >and am getting ready to goto court.
                  >I have a felony charge from 14 years ago and it'sa haunting me
                  >now.
                  >I was arrested in Sept for pos of gambling devices (Slot machines,
                  >Not illegal) however when the Detectives came intot the building
                  >they saw a small cal Handgun (With a lock and NOT FOR SALE)
                  >inside of the display case.
                  >They sent in an undercover to try to buy it and I refused. They came
                  >in about an hour later and arrested me for Felony possesion of
                  >Firearm.
                  >I am NOT the Business owner and the gun was not mine (I Ran an
                  >auction house) Anyway, Since that time I bonded out of jail,
                  >released my Public defender and am now representing myself "in
                  >Propria Persona"
                  >Any help as to some motions I may file and any help in general
                  >would be helpful.
                  >I intend on going into the next pre-trial and asking for more time
                  >(Unless someone has a better idea) and then filing a motion to
                  >change my please based on the fact the PD filed the original plea
                  >for me without consulting and without consent.
                  >And the pleading to the facts and not the charge. no arguement and
                  >no dispute.
                  >I could land me in prison for up to 18 years.
                  >I have to say I'm scared to death and need some guidance (I don't
                  >want legal advice and wil not consider it such).
                  >
                  >Thanks in advance,
                  >
                  >john
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Alfred Adask
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 14, 2004
                    I am fixated on fiduciary (trust-based) relationships.
                    Because of my fixation I may suffer from some "tunnel
                    vision" and my notions are not to believed, only
                    considered.

                    However, one of the key words that typically signals
                    the presence of a fiduciary relationship is
                    "possession".

                    "Possession" is normally (not always) an equitable
                    right that's afforded to beneficiaries of a trust
                    relationship. I strongly suspect (but cannot yet
                    prove) that a person charged with "possession" (of
                    marijuana, guns, whatever) is being charged as a
                    fiduciary (trustee) who is obligated to "control" but
                    not "possess" certain property that is deemed property
                    of a trust. Trustees and beneficiaries of the same
                    trust are mutually exclusive. Neither can intrude on
                    the other's "domain".

                    Thus, a trustee who "possesses" what is normally
                    reserved strictly to the beneficiary may be charged
                    for unjust enrichment, breach of fiduciary obligations
                    and/or fraud.

                    This notion is not easy to grasp. And it might even
                    be wrong. But if it "resonates" with you, you might
                    want to visit my website at

                    http://www.antishyster.net

                    where I have a number of free publications in my
                    "ezine archive" that deal with the trust, beneficiary
                    and fiduciary issues and theories.

                    One other point: I'm fairly sure that your entire
                    opportunity to make a "constitutional" defense will
                    happen pre-trial, probably pre-arraignment. Once
                    you're arraigned, your opportunity to make
                    "constituional" arguments is much more limited
                    (perhaps even non-existant) as compared to the
                    pre-trial opporunities.

                    How much time do you have before your next hearing?
                    What kind of hearing will it be?

                    Alfred Adask

                    wrote:
                    > Hello folks,
                    > My name is john, I have been a member for quite some
                    > time now
                  • John P Roshio, Auctioneer
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 15, 2004
                      Hi Y'all,
                      I have to say I have asked these questions about my case on
                      several different forums and have not gotten near the help i have
                      from this group.
                      THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
                      I have been sent a motion to dismiss based on no Anacting clause
                      in the Florida Statutes, is anyone familair with this type of motion
                      and have you used it.
                      I could still use more input and guidance as one who is fully armed
                      and knows several different angles has a better chance of winning.

                      Again thank you for the help and support.

                      John
                    • John H. McNeil
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 15, 2004
                        John,
                        GET THEE TO A WORKSHOP (Victoria's). Dip into the inkwell and get your remedy. If you get involved (contract) with the courts, you'll probably lose.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 15, 2004
                          Sorry, I'm working 3 jobs right now and just don't
                          have much time.

                          Could I ask why you're stepping into their
                          jurisdiction and pleading in court with motions? If
                          you're looking at a long prison sentence, have you
                          tried contacting Eddie Kahn? I know publicly he's on
                          some kind of "gag order" but maybe privately you can
                          get some info? He's right there in Florida is why I
                          mention it and he's very good. They haven't been able
                          to do anything to him in the many years he's been
                          helping him.. just the occasional "gag order"..
                          whatever that means.

                          Dave S.

                          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html