Re: [tips_and_tricks] Federal Judge Dismisses $7 Million Lawsuit Against Irwin Schiff

  • Dave Miner
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2004
      Steven --

      I think this decision is great, but a real loss to the non-filing movement.  It is true that Schiff got off, but it is the reason WHY he got off that is the issue.

      Specifically, I believe the judge dismissed the suit rather than allow the case to proceed on its merits.  I believe the judge was afraid that he would have to render a decision as to the legal questions raised by Schiff.  It would have been better for We The People if the judge would have allowed arguments and then made his decision based on the laws.

      I believe the judge was scared to death of having to do that, so he dismissed the case based on an insult to Schiff.  I believe the judge was a coward.

      Yours in freedom,

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
        Bear, I'm curious to see if you think it worthwhile to mention that Swann
        sicced the feds on Schiff back before Swann was brought to trial.

        jeb
      • stevenswan@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
          jeb,

          I didn't sic the feds on Schiff. It's not like he was hiding what he was
          doing. I simply complained because they were prosecuting me for utilizing
          and promoting his theories, yet they weren't prosecuting him. Then I came
          to the realization that I wasn't being prosecuted because of my income tax
          activities; I was prosecuted because I widely distributed my belief that
          the Israeli Mossad and the Jewish Neo-Conservatives in the Bush
          administration and elsewhere were behind the September 11th terrorist
          attacks in order to drag the United States into wars with all of Israel's
          enemies. Ten days later, 20 IRS agents were at my door.

          Steven A. Swan
          www.stevenswan.com

          Bear, I'm curious to see if you think it worthwhile to mention that
          Swann
          sicced the feds on Schiff back before Swann was brought to trial.

          jeb
          --- End forwarded message ---

          http://mail2web.com/ .
        • Jim Bailey