What exactly determines bias?

  • ibbblank
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2004
      How would one determine a judge is bias?

      I had a judge who gave me five minutes to present a restaining order
      case. Then he was rude, and did not listen to my evidence.

      Would that in itself prove bias?
    • Don Schwarz
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
        that which a reasonable and prudent person would believe as such?

        Check out any decisions on same. ----------- Don