The War on Mel Gibson

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Gary North says:

      Over the past four weeks, I have written a book, "The War on
      Mel Gibson." I have decided to give it away through this
      weekend, but only this weekend. I will pull it off the Web on
      Tuesday. Until then, you can download it here (if you have
      Adobe's Acrobat reader installed):

      http://www.demischools.org/gibson.pdf

      In short, "Download now, or forever hold your peace."