Texas Rules - Re: [ed44] Re: [law-discuss] Help with your legal issues

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      Texas Rules are, interestingly, the ONLY current law, rules, opinions, that you canNOT find online. I think this is a way of protecting the practice of Attorneys. The websites provided by the government of Texas, including the excellent "Texas Judiciary Online" provide ONLY the amendments to the Rules. So you need the book. Then go online to see the amendments (changes). I don't know Royce, but it appears to me the rules have changed very little in the last 2-3 years, according to the updates/amendments I've seen on the web.

      Edee