Judge orders Vaccines for 5 and 7 yr old children

  • Ingri Cassel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
      Subject: Phoenix - Judge orders Vaccines for 5 and 7 yr old children

      Dear Members and Friends -

      If any of you live near Phoenix, Arizona OR know of someone who is
      in Phoenix, Arizona --

      Janet Burton, the mother of two beautiful unvaccinated and healthy
      children, has requested that supporters show up to the Superior
      Courthouse of Maricopa County on Monday, March 29, at 10 AM to
      witness her appeal to a judge who ordered last week that she have
      her healthy children vaccinated with all CDC recommended vaccines.
      The judge has given her only 15 minutes to present her appeal. She
      will be referring to several exhibits that were submitted Friday,
      March 26, 2004. She has contacted several TV and radio stations, her
      legislators and others to help publicize this miscarriage of
      justice. We need to be reminded that vaccination is not emergency
      medicine, her children's lives are NOT in danger, and they have
      never been vaccinated in the past. If we allow the state to order
      unnecessary (and unsafe) medical treaments for our children, what
      will be next?

      If you or a friend can attend, details follow:

      The case is Burton versus Hutchison. The location of the courthouse
      is 201 W. Jefferson in Phoenix (corner of Jefferson and 2nd Ave.)

      Janet does not have a lawyer at this time. Any sound legal advice
      can be sent to vaclib@... with Janet Burton in the subject
      line.

      Or you can call her at 480-785-4846.

      In the Spirit of Truth,

      Ingri Cassel, director
      Vaccination Liberation
      P.O. Box 457
      Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869
      (208) 255-2307/ (888) 249-1421
      vaclib@...

      www.vaclib.org
      "Free Your Mind....
      From the Vaccine Paradigm"

      "When we give government the power
      to make medical decisions for us,
      we, in essence, accept that the state
      owns our bodies."
      ~ U.S. Representative Ron Paul
    • John Wilde
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
        What type of action is involved that a judge is ordering the vaccinations?

        In Arizona, there a two exemptions for the vaccinations. Religious
        and a general cause we don't want them. A judge cannot overrule that
        discretion in absence of some extraordinary circumstances.

        If the kids are in the public fool system, then all the law permits
        is that the kids be sent home for two weeks after an "outbreak" is
        declared by the health department. Of course if the kids are in a
        public school, the parent(s) should pull them out, but that's just my
        personal opinion.

        I would also have her contact the Institute for Justice. They have
        a local chapter in Phoenix. Clint Bollick is good folks. Don't know if
        this is in their subject field, but they might be able to make a
        referral. Go to:

        www.ij.org

        g'day
        John Wilde