Re: [tips_and_tricks] Seattle WA area Supporters

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
      On Friday, March 5, 2004, at 09:28 AM, lallenwa wrote:

      > Please make a REAL effort to be there. Roger NEEDS our support. He is
      > fighting for all of us.
      >
      > He is challenging the legitimacy of license suspension over child
      > support on a number of grounds.

      He's only fighting for those of YOU (not "us") who waived your rights to
      your own religion and your own children back when you applied for the
      privilege of a civil marriage license. You folks are long gone from the
      ability to be free and exercise all your rights. The state has as much
      a legal interest in the children as you do, which you had to have
      noticed when you agreed again to make child support payments in
      imaginary credit money.

      Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

      For those of you out there who want to avoid such hassles, don't waive
      your rights whenever asked to do so.

      It 'll only cost you later.