Re: [tips_and_tricks]Brilliant Blondes

  • jteach1@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      Thanks, JPesci, I needed that! :) Actually, a close look shows 'the
      blonde' has learned to use 'cultspeak' to do battle with 'cultspeak'.
      It won't pay for the windows, but if we can transpose the lesson of
      using the other side's words to our own advantage..... (I'm still
      laughing) ------------------------------------------------------ >Last
      year I replaced all the windows in >my house with those expensive
      >double-pane energy efficient kind. But >this week I got a call from the
      >contractor complaining that his work had been completed a whole year
      ago and
      I had yet to pay for them.
      Boy oh boy, did we go around!  Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean
      that  I
      am automatically stupid.  So, I proceeded to tell him just what his
      fast
      talking sales guy had told me last year... that in one year the windows
      would pay for themselves.
      There was silence on the other end of the line so I just hung up and I
      haven't heard back.
      Guess I won that stupid argument.