Re: Zero Return Attachment

  • Mark Ferran
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
      Maybe you misunderstood what I said before.  I DO NOT CARE about the Federal Income Tax Laws.  I sat through the beginning weeks of Income Tax Law twice in law-school, and withdrew from the course twice, out of total boredom.  I still do not care to waste my intelligence on the Federal Income Tax.  It is not any more interesting to me now than it was then.

      You mention your copious litigation and then you state: "I had this claim under the inalienable clause in all the Constitutions for united States of America and Ohio, as well as using the Declaration of Independence provisions concerning this natural right given to me by my creator of the universe."  Your statement referring to "the inalienable clause" is gibberish.  See Part 1 at www.billstclair.com/ferran  Your statement about "using the Declaration of Independence provisions' in court to compel a judge to act a certain way is also gibberish.  This tells me you do not have any clue about what you have a legal (respected) right to demand from a supposed court of Law, nor the slightest idea how to go about asking for it.

      You refer to your civil cases as Forensic Accounting Fraud "charges."  This is also gibberish.  The word "charges" is associated with criminal proceedings, not civil cases (except perhaps RICO act cases).  Again, it seems as though you do not have any clue about what you have a right to demand from a supposed court of Law, nor the slightest idea how to go about asking for it.  I do not know, and do not care what you mean by "Forensic Accounting Fraud."

      You have the same "natural right given to me by my creator of the universe" as an inhabitant of Rwanda who is about to have his head cleaved open by a machete wielded by his neighbor while the Chief of Police stands by grinning.  You have the same "natural right given to me by my creator of the universe" as an inhabitant of Iraq about to have his testicles fried by DC current while suspended from a hook on the ceiling of a Police Headquarters.  You have the same "natural right given to me by my creator of the universe" as an inhabitant of Ukraine did while Stalin confiscated the private farms and starved to death their former owners by the millions.  You have the same "natural right given to me by my creator of the universe" as a white inhabitant of Zimbabwe who had his farm taken by force, leaving him and his entire family dead, with a dozen dead cows to rot around with him.

      Can you imagine the absurdity of the claim made while living by any of these humans beings that the government had no "authority" over them at all because they "claimed their unalienable rights under the natural laws of a Sovereign God"?  That approach did not work in Rome and never has worked on this planet, and never will.  That is why an extinct race of Christians who once inhabited this land we call America wrote down in their written Constitutions the rights they most earnestly insisted must be respected by their rulers.

      To the extent that you seek to rely upon rulers to voluntarily respect your "natural right[s] given to me by my creator of the universe" instead of demanding they know and respect your basic expressly written right to the Equal Protection of the LAWS that are written down and agreed to and sworn to be upheld by your fellow men (and the rulers) in this country, you are a pitiful fool.  When by words you brand yourself as an illiterate fool in a court, you should not be surprised when your case is disposed of (or ignored) accordingly.

      Taxes are not per se inconsistent with the rights prescribed and secured by the "Bill of Rights" because we have or are supposed to have "Taxation with Representation."  The Power to Tax,  being part of the general power to take private property necessary for public purposes, is an inherent power in every State, and can only be limited or restrained by written Constitutions.  Not even Jesus himself ever attempted to interfere with this power of Earthly government.  To the extent that you claim that you can deliver, for a price, what Jesus did not claim he could deliver on Earth (Equal Protection of thy Neighbor without Human Government and Taxes), you are engaged in an obvious and wicked fraud.  The Power of New York State to impose an Income Tax on its inhabitants and upon those who gainfully work here is totally independent of the "sixteenth amendment" and is not limited by it, and is independent of any definitions that you prefer to give to various words.  If you and others are paying a tax, it is because your representatives in office decided you collectively would not remove them from office for doing so.  As it turns out, they were right.  You don't like the form of the tax, nor its extent.  That is not surprising.  What form of tax would you prefer?  Who cares?  I don't.  Tell it to your Congressman/Senator/Lobbyist.

      There may be some truth to your imperfect statement that "I agree that what it does for the most part is take from citizen A to give to citizen B and they get their cut for the privilege to do so by most Americans.", depending on what you actually mean.

      There may be some truth to your imperfect statement that " The government has brought the problems it has upon itself with the usurpation of the powers it has taken over the years." depending on what you actually mean.

      Every Article by John Gaver that I have read at  http://www.actionamerica.org is excellent, insightful, important, intelligent, and exactly correct.  All responsible Americans should read and study these articles, including:

      Federal Extortion Federal Lawmakers Are Using Income Tax Dollars To Buy Powers Reserved to the States http://www.actionamerica.org/constitution/amend10.html

      The Right To Keep And Bear Arms at http://www.actionamerica.org/guns/
      Tick - Tick - Tick The Economy Bomb

      I sincerely recommend you to read these articles.  Then, I invite you to compare them with some of my own articles at www.billstclair.com/ferran

      Mark R. Ferran BSEE scl JD mcl

      My public "references":

      "Mark Ferran is a prominent legal analyst and essayist."

      http://www.trumpetamerica.org/Step07.txt

      "Mark Ferran has written several good articles on the issue of the defense of land ownership."

      http://www.fear.org/opinion.html

      "Mark Ferran has done good work on property rights."

      http://www.constitution.org/cs_peopl.htm

      "Landowner Mark Ferran wants ATV-riders to stay off his property. This week Mark Ferran laid down the law. Specifically, he taped it up at Town Hall, the local library and the general store."

      Albany Times Union, STAKES RAISED IN ATV FIGHT, 05/23/2002

      "Sign me up for the Mark Ferran fan club; the man is a hero."

      Fred LeBrun, Albany Times Union Political Commentator

      http://www.timesunion.com/archives/summarylist.asp?DBQUERY=Mark+Ferran++&DBLIST=al01&SORT=d%3Ah&NITEMS=25&qtype=q_string

      Even some NY ATV-riders agree: "He's no dummy and he does have a BIG problem with trespassers. I think our guy may be a fan of his. Ferrans' father, Rocco Ferran, was a very respected local politician in the 70's in that county. Mr. Ferran is not our enemy. He wants his rights protected, same as we want ours.

      http://stillwaterreservoir.com/wwwboard/messages/1517.html