Re: [tips_and_tricks] Does the IRS really make your employer liable, if they do not respond?

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
      Interesting, but I find that this posting stands in
      contradistinction to the GAO's Notice to the agency
      that stated in unequivical terms that the IRS didn't
      have any authority to intervene in the
      employer-employee relationship whatsoever where the
      W-4 was concerned and had no authority to enforce any
      code section concerning the same.

      http://search.yahoo.com