Re: [tips_and_tricks] Swan Trial Web Site Updated

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
      Steve,
      Best wishes to you and yours for your success.
      We will be praying for you that the law will truly
      prevail and that the truth be heard. I for one don't
      "promote" any particular ideology such as that of Mr.
      Schiff, but for once and for all it would be great to
      have the other side come clean on the real issues
      behind it all.
      Later,
      Bob L.

      http://search.yahoo.com