Seattle WA area Supporters

  • lallenwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
      Roger Knight, a long time activist and pretty darn smart fellow, is
      having a court hearing at W-711 King County Courthouse downtown
      Seattle on March 19 at 10:15 am.

      We need as many people as possible to be there in support of what he
      is doing. What he is going to accomplish effects everyone.

      Please make a REAL effort to be there. Roger NEEDS our support. He is
      fighting for all of us.

      He is challenging the legitimacy of license suspension over child
      support on a number of grounds.

      Please forward this message on.

      For questions please contact mwaynebennett@...

      http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/alle3721/
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
        On Friday, March 5, 2004, at 09:28 AM, lallenwa wrote:

        > Please make a REAL effort to be there. Roger NEEDS our support. He is
        > fighting for all of us.
        >
        > He is challenging the legitimacy of license suspension over child
        > support on a number of grounds.

        He's only fighting for those of YOU (not "us") who waived your rights to
        your own religion and your own children back when you applied for the
        privilege of a civil marriage license. You folks are long gone from the
        ability to be free and exercise all your rights. The state has as much
        a legal interest in the children as you do, which you had to have
        noticed when you agreed again to make child support payments in
        imaginary credit money.

        Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

        For those of you out there who want to avoid such hassles, don't waive
        your rights whenever asked to do so.

        It 'll only cost you later.