Swan Trial Web Site Updated

  • Steven Swan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      For anyone interested, I have updated the docket entries on my Web site up to my trial and convictions and my Motion for Judgments of Acquittal (for the judge to set aside the jury's 18 "guilty" verdicts against me-[still pending]).

      Anyone interested can read it at www.stevenswan.com/docket2.htm.

      Steven A. Swan
      Manchester, New Hampshire
    • Bob law
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
        Steve,
        Best wishes to you and yours for your success.
        We will be praying for you that the law will truly
        prevail and that the truth be heard. I for one don't
        "promote" any particular ideology such as that of Mr.
        Schiff, but for once and for all it would be great to
        have the other side come clean on the real issues
        behind it all.
        Later,
        Bob L.

        http://search.yahoo.com