RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re; W-4, 1040's, IRS & April 15th.....

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 8:51 AM

      It’s easy, find the definition as it applies to ch.26 -of united states, and you will see if you are a citizen/resident of that entity,

      50 states united are foreign to “united states” entity, so if citizen/resident of such receive “income” from 50 states it’s

      foreign earned income, are you a citizen/resident of united states?(as per defitinition), also can you find any liability

      statutes for income taxes in the federal register?-none exist, Rob NJ.