Suz and DSS

  • Trooper753@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      most of you know that Suz (Suzanne LeBouf) has left my home with a huge slap in my face, and most of you know my situation after campaigning for sheriff.  suz is now telling people over the 'net that she is planning on calling dss to have victoria taken from me.  i have done nothing but help this woman and this is her thanks.  she has done this to everyone who has helped her.  seems like a demon has come into my life.  i need your prayers and a place for victoria to go for a while.  suz has also been reported to the sheriffs dept. for a commitment order after threatening to commit suicide in my home.  any suz sightings should be reported to the sheriffs dept. she has threatened to burn one persons house down that she stayed with and i dont need that psychotic stuff in my life!  she has the audacity to sign her wicked emails "love, God"
      your prayers are appreciated as we move on to another location now.  any help would be appreciated with this mess.

      ~Char
      I fight what you fear!