Questions are the answer

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      In a message dated 2/29/2004 10:56:28 AM US Eastern Standard Time, FKSmart writes:

      Dave:

      Yes I have "dared" to discuss these things very openly with my family.

      They know where I stand, but it's a very hard thing for most folks to even

      begin to fathom.  Brainwashing!!

      fred

         Try educating with questions instead of facts.

          Tell them that you must be stupid because there is
           something you can not figure out.  Now they want
      '     to show you how wise they are.  Then ask how the
           IRS will get money from us if all we have in the bank
           is numbers.

           Second question: Ask if they send money to the IRS
           somehow or just a check that authorizes your bank
           to reduce their numbers.

           If they answer second question properly,

           Third question:  "Why do you do that?"