God's Tax - was Re: Do You Know the Difference Between Rights from a Sovereign God and Privileges Given by Government?

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Kevin - What you say is true until you come to your tax argument.

      God gave each of us the inalienable right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". God did not give YOU exclusive dominion over ANY property to the exclusion of all others. Property, (income, wages, land, etc.) is subject to the rights of all other humans on this planet.

      'We the People' can, and have, joined together to tax those that want to enslave the rest of us claiming they have an exclusive Right to property to our exclusion of any. It is our God-given Right to do so.

      You have Rights from God but you ain't God. Do you understand the difference? The problem with our, and God's, Public Servants is that most do not.

      The same is true of most who protest income tax. Their "jurisdiction", AND YOURS, is limited by LAW. That includes Natural Law (from God), Constitutional Law (from We the People restraining Government & it's agents), and Statutory Law (Acts of our Congress representing 'We the People' to restrain people from depriving other people of their God Given Right to Equal Protection of the Law).

      Jurisdiction over your "life, liberty, pursuit of happiness" may be limited, but jurisdiction over your property is not. Howeverl Your property, including your income & wages, as eminating from contract - not from God, IS 'subject to' jurisidtion for taxation purposes.

      Ed
      www.informed.org
      Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 3:40 AM
      Subject: [JAIL-Legal-Discussions] Do You Know the Difference Between Rights from a Sovereign God and Privileges Given by Government?

      Mark,

      You are correct in regard to the government privileges given by the Judicial Branch and Legislative Branch of government, in regards to what you cited. However, you apparently don't understand how you have inalienable rights given by a Sovereign God of the Universe. You have to choose between one or the other. If you choose the latter, you choose to enter into the halls of government and subject yourself to their jurisdiction. I guarantee you that you and your clients will lose unless they and you can buy their way out of it. It's pay to play or you lose.

      Is it any wonder that most US citizens lose to the attorneys in the government? You're their property, like it or not. You entered into their jurisdiction by agreeing to enter into involuntary servitude by your own voluntary understanding of it. Weather you know it or not, if you don't speak up or come out from it, you are their salve and therefore their property.